Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is Terrorism My Fault..??

In the earlier post, we discussed about India's gigantic upcoming Growth Story via Her rising young population, i.e. 'Yeh Desh Hai Veer Jawaanon Ka'. In contrast to having such numerous incalculable positive signs boosting the nation's growth, we unfortunately have several regretful signs too, which create obstacles in India's growth story. One of these obstacles is 'TERRORISM'. Likewise- Mumbai blasts, Naxalism, Kashmiri issue etc..., we have faced many terrorist attacks most of which remain unresolved and show rare positive signs to get resolved soon. It makes strong sense to prioritize solving terrorism, as it is making our fast running nation's growth story, slower.

However, in order to solve it, just blaming the involved candidates won't be enough. The analysis needs to start from 'level zero'. Who are these people? Why are they doing so? What do they want? Who will be the right person to talk to? Whether these people do so because of some illogical reason or because of some may be logical reason? etc...

These dangerous yet essential questions make me think where does the real fault of all the misshapenness lie? Is it really THEIR fault…May be we need to rethink..

- Power to do something is with politicians. It's their fault. But, wait a minute, I am voting, which chooses them, or I am 'not voting', which lets them to be artificially chosen…Than doesn't it symbolizes that- It is My Fault..?

-I pay bribe to officer, I am adding on corruption, making the deteriorated system to deteriorate further. Doesn't it symbolizes...-It is My Fault..??

- My little efforts could do something..?' Ahhhh..forget it, they won't make even little impact…I think that the responsibility is only on the shoulder of politicians. They need to create systems, reforms etc.. Thinking so doesn't symbolizes that- It is My Fault..?

- I've seen lifestyle of elite class. I want salary in 6 digits or more, with perks such as car and cell phone. I would pursue my career in MBA, CA, or some professional course. IAS, Police officer, Politics..Amazing..but, these are not my cup of tea.
Then too sitting at centralized air conditioned home, adjoining voice with news anchor, I abuse all authorities while watching pitiful snaps of attacked victims. {I although DONATE money for welfare of nation later on…jis se meri saari galtiyan maaf}. Now, doesn't it symbolizes........ It is My Fault..?

All in all, may be its quite difficult for me to walk alone or do something as in Rang De Basanti. But, can't I at least stop my non sense attitude to blame every and anyone for terrorism and other misshapenness? Should'nt I respect people at least trying to do something? {People in Army, Military, Politics, IAS, Police force- All fighting Terrorism} Shouldn't I find some way through which I {via my field/job profile} could do a little contribution towards eradicating these evils…?

I admit, I could do far more..Should I say with disgraceful confidence- Terrorism Is My Fault…?

Or I could get some way through which I can save myself from this embarrassment and humiliation..??

4 comments:

  1. Dear Manish,
    I don’t know the route cause of this problem but I am fully agree with your points that some or the other way “this is my fault”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Manish,
    My heartiest congratulations to you for sharing such a beautiful view with all of us. Despite the fact that this blog is mind shaking, I have a contrary view about it and therefore i think the beautiful subject presented by you lack pragmatism. This space will not permit me to share my view in detail but i promise to come up with my view on similar topic very soon.

    Regards: Nikhil Satbhaiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manish, really its a mind boggling post, what i think about it is that when youth will be the part of parliament there will be positive change but it will take some time & some way this has been started (BJP group is dissolving)n most we need to take some action, that is being an entrepreneur........... keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manish,

    First of all mah heartiest congratulations to you on writting such a good blog "Terrorism Is My Fault". You have done a good job dude...Continue with good work.

    With my bestest regards.

    Karan Menda

    ReplyDelete